192.168.l.l Router Login
To access the admin page type 192.168.1.1 into your web browser's address bar or click on the link below.
Find your router IP on your device (UK)
1. Find the sticker on your router
The login IP address for a router is typically printed on the bottom or back of the router. This information is usually located on a label or sticker that also contains other important details such as the router's model number, serial number, and MAC address.
If you can't find the login IP address on the sticker, you can try the following:
1) Connect the device you want to find the router IP address for to the network.
2) Use one of the methods mentioned in my previous answer to find the router IP address for that device.
Note: The default IP address for most routers is either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1, but it may be different for your router. If the default IP address doesn't work, you can check the manual or consult the manufacturer's website for more information.
2. Find your default router IP from computer
The method to find the router IP address depends on the device you are using. Here are the steps to find the router IP address on some common devices:
1. Click on the Start button and type "cmd" in the search box.
2. Right-click on the Command Prompt app and select "Run as administrator".
3. Type "ipconfig" in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
4. Look for the "Default Gateway" entry under your active network connection. This is your router's IP address.
1. Click on the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Select "System Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on "Network".
4. Select your active network connection from the list on the left and click on the "Advanced"
Popular Router Brands
Tenda Router Login
D-Link Router Login
Linksys Router Login
Netgear Router Login
ASUS Router Login
Arris Router Login
Cisco Router Login
Belkin Router Login
Popular IP Addresses
10 0 0 1
192.168 100.1 1
Popular IP mispellings