HBO Max is a TV broadcasting service offered by American premium cable network HBO. Through either the HBO Max website, or apps on mobile devices, video game consoles, and digital media players, HBO subscribers can stream video and TV shows, including past and current content.
To activate HBO Max on your Smart TV (including Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), follow these steps:
1) Open the HBO Max app on your Smart TV.
2) Click on "Connect your provider account".
3) Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV.
4) On your computer or mobile web browser, go to www.HBOMax.com/tvsignin. You can also scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone.
5) If you activate via the activation url, enter the code displayed on the TV screen to continue. If you activate with the QR code and you have the HBO Max App already installed on your mobile phone and you are logged in, your Smart TV will be automatically activated once you scan the QR code.
6) Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.