ITV Hub (formerly ITV Player) is an online video-on-demand service accessible through the main ITV website, itv.com. The service offers a variety of programmes from homegrown programming to acquisitions across ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe and CITV. Some sports programming is available to watch again via the service.
ITV is an extremely popular family of UK TV channels hosting many original British TV shows and movies, such as Love Island UK, and sports broadcasting. ITV brought out a paid subscription service called ITV Hub+ which enables viewers to watch and download shows without adverts.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT?
- ITV Hub is a free catch-up service, the only thing we ask for is for you to register.Setting up an account is completely free and will open the door to a world of entertainment which is available at any time.You can register by following the steps below:
Simply click on the ‘Sign in’ button at the top of the page, and then choose ‘Sign up now’. Fill in your details and choose your password and away you go!
On an iOS or Android mobile device
Head to the ‘My ITV’ section of the app and tap ‘Sign in’ – you’ll then be given the option to ‘Sign Up now’. Simply fill in your details and choose a password and away you go!
We will be helping you sign into the ITV Hub on your Smart TV or connected TV devices.
Firstly, we need to open the ITV Hub app on your TV then select ’sign in’
You will be presented with the 3 steps required for signing in on your TV suing Pin Pairing.
Sign in or sign up to unlock great ITV shows
- On a smartphone, tablets or PC/Laptop go the the internet
Type in www.itv.com/hub/pair
- Sign into your account, or register for one (it’s completely FREE!)
- Enter this 6 digital code when prompted XXXXXX
Using your Smart Phone or Computer open a Google search and input the address www.itv.com/hub/pair
The result will provide Device Pairing – ITV Hub which you will need to click on.
At this stage you will be asked to sign in or to register
You will be required to input your own personal details such as name, date of birth, postcode, email address and then choose a memorable password.
If you would like to have emails about ITV programmers, products and services, including our exclusive content. Offers and experiences please click this options. Then agree to the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page. Click on submit to register your ITV Hub account.
Once this is done you can view with adverts for free or you can subscribe to ITV Hub+ for advert free viewing.
Now, you need the 6 digit code from your TV to complete the pin pairing. You will find the 6 digit code on your TV as shown here.
Once you’ve entered your code, as we have done on the computer, you can press continue. You should get a message on your TV letting you know you are now signed in.
HOW TO STREAM AND WATCH ITV HUB SHOWS ON ROKU STREAMING DEVICES?
- Make use of the guidelines below to stream and watch the contents ITV Hub shows on Roku:
- At first, to watch itv hub on Roku, go to the Roku channel store by scrolling to the left side of the screen.
- Opt for the Streaming channels and visit the Movies and TV section.
- After that, search for the ITV Hub channel app.
- If not found there, then choose the search option and type the app’s name in to it.
- Now, get the results and choose the app.
- Check for the app’s info and start with downloading it.
- Moreover, highlight it and opt for the Add channel option.
- Further, pressing the OK button to download the app.
- This will start to install the app on the Roku device.
- Besides, wait until the channel installs and the get back to the home screen.
- On the other hand, view the ITV channel on the Added channel list.
- Now you got the answer for how to watch ITV Hub on Roku