CUSD PARENT CONNECT
Parent Connection is provided free of charge and is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer/smartphone with internet access. If you have questions about the process, please contact your student’s school.
*** Mobile app available ***
(for android and iphones)
Download the app from Google Play or App Store--search for Q ParentConnection. Once installed, enter California in the state field, Fresno in the county field then choose Clovis USD as your district. Within the app, click the login button in the upper right of the screen and use your same PIN/Password to login.
Parent Connection gives you the ability to view school news, attendance, schedules, assignments (for classes where Q grade book is used), grades, transcript history, testing information, and cafeteria purchases throughout the school year.
Your Parent Connection account will be available from July 25, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
Educational Benefit Survey
Beginning with the 2022-23 school year, all students will receive a free breakfast and lunch as a result of the California Universal School Meals Program.
Completing the Educational Benefit Survey may result in additional funds for your school. Every qualifying student generates $2,000 in State revenues used to enhance the educational experience. More information on these enhanced services can be found at https://www.cusd.com/LCAP.aspx .
Eligible families may also receive other benefits, including SAT, ACT, and AP test fee waivers, discounted college application fees, and discounted home internet.
Parent Connect is designed to enhance communication between the school and home. It is a web-based application that allows a parent to view data on all their CUSD students. Using a confidential PIN number and password, parents can connect to the school district's database to view their student's data, such as current grades, progress reports, attendance, homework assignments, report cards, transcripts, testing history, and lunch account balance.
Parent Connection gives you the ability to view school news, attendance, schedules, assignments (for classes where Q (Zangle) grade book is used), grades, transcript history, testing information, and cafeteria purchases throughout the school year. Your Parent Connection account will be available from July 25, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
If you need your Parent Connect login information, it can be emailed to you. From the Parent Connection log in screen click on “Need Your Login Information?” Enter your email (you must have an email on file) and select submit. The pin number and password will be emailed. For additional assistance click here for a quick help video.
Before attempting to fill out the forms online, it would be helpful to read the following information. You will also need important information like doctor’s phone numbers, insurance card, and needed medications.
If you need your Parent Connect login information, it can be emailed to you. From the Parent Connection log in screen （https://qweb.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/ParentPortal）click on “Need Your Login Information?” Enter your email (you must have an email on file) and select submit. The pin number and password will be emailed.
On this page you will find all the Cusd Parent Portal official guides, information, tutorials which we have verified and confirmed before updating on this website.
- You need to follow these guide and steps:
- Step 1. Visit Cusd Parent Portal official page link that we have listed below.
- Step 2. Now you can login using your Cusd Parent Portal official username or email and password.
- Step 3. Still facing the issue? Kindly please contact the official support. Or visit this page and troubleshoot the issue.
For Parent Accounts
- Parents need an activation code to create an account.
- Contact the district support team at 754-2346 for assistance.
- If you already have an account, click the link below to log in.
For Student Accounts (grades K-12)
- Please check with your teacher, media specialist or office staff for your username and password.
- PLEASE KEEP USER NAME AND PASSWORDS CONFIDENTIAL
- Problems should be reported to grade level administrator.
- Use the green Campus Portal button to log in.
- Please check with your school site for more information.
- Student Use as defined by the District's Acceptable Use Policy
To leave a voicemail for a teacher follow these simple directions:
- Call 625-0347
- If you already know a specific teacher's message number, you may enter it now.
- If you are unsure of a teacher's message number, click here for a list of voicemail extensions.
- Other teacher message numbers may be entered without calling in again; just enter the different teacher message numbers as necessary.